These super healthy cookies may become your latest morning hack. Dairy, flour and refined sugar free, packed with nutrients and fibre, the ultimate grab-n-go meal.
Fond of granola bars? Feel free enough to change its form and simply cut them into bars.
You can store them in a sealed container for up to a week or freeze them for 3 months and last but not least, these cookies are perfectly safe to share with the little ones BUT you will have to process ALL the ingredients, you know nuts and seeds may be potential choking agents for kids under five, so don’t be scared, just be cautious and enjoy these amazing recipe with your family and friends!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 10 cookies
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp grounded sunflower seed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 8 dates
- 1/3 cup tahini
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the grounded chia seeds with water and let jellify.
- Once the chia is ready, add that jelly to your food processor with the medjool dates and the tahini. Process until smooth. Place the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop 10 portions of this mixture onto the baking sheet and press them down with the palm of your hand. They won’t spread in the oven so don’t worry if they are close to each other.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown, let them cool a bit, then transfer to a rack and cool to room temperature.
- Time to eat or store them in a sealed container, you pick!.